Monday 30 March 2015

Why I trust Noni


“Today it may seem to be like a story but that day, I survived an attack just because of this miracle fruit.”A.K Kapoor (name changed) 40yrs, Gujarat.

He is just one example who has got back a new life due to noni.

“During my visit to the virgin islands of Andaman and Nicobar, I got introduced to the fruit for the first time. The ripen fruit looked fleshy and somewhat translucent green but it had an unpleasant smell like that of a rotten cheese. Yet I did not realise that this fruit could have incredible health benefits. Travelling throughout the day to various Islands, I had an opportunity to see the shrubs bearing noni fruits throughout the coastline and in the cultivated lands too.

The native people of the islands told me that noni has been known for its therapeutic properties since the time of Polynesians dating back to 2000 years. Not only the fruit was used as food either raw or cooked but the other parts of the plant as well had some or the other healing properties. Ever since then the relation has grown stronger with time. Now people are enjoying the fruit in form of dietary supplements as it has been proved to contain about 150 nutraceuticals. 

While returning back from Andaman and Nicobar, I made it a point to collect a bottle of noni supplement available in form of capsules since the fruit was perishable.

I always suffered from high blood pressure, so with prior permission from my family doctor I started using it. I generally took two capsules a day. One in the morning before breakfast, another late evening before dinner. Within few weeks after taking the supplement, I felt more energetic and enhanced feeling of well being.

One November evening driving back home, I was feeling restless, fatigue, sweating and pain in my back. I somehow managed to reach home. My family immediately called for the doctor and started cursing the noni supplement. As they were not in favour of taking the supplement. The doctor arrived and said that I had a minor attack and needed to be shifted to the hospital.

I got all my tests done and returned home within few days. My family physician said that I could survive the attack due to the health supplement I was taking. Though, I was unable to convince my family completely. Sitting at home I started devoting my time to research the facts about noni and testimonials of other satisfied users.

But my trust on Noni has saved my life!"




0 comments:

Post a Comment